I’ve been very fortunate to be able to visit Farm Goedverwachting. The farm is just outside Vereeniging and the owners very graciously opened their gates for me. Nobody is exactly sure as to how the house was left abandoned, but the story goes that the family who used to stay at the property left after the house was set ablaze by lightning during a thunderstorm. They simply packed up and moved to the city. This abandoned house and a small family graveyard are the only signs that once laughter and voices filled the mountain tops…
– Fine art photographic print
– Small, medium, large & bold prints are limited edition
– Limited edition prints are signed, embossed and editioned by George Fivaz.
– Limited edition prints are shipped with a Certificate of Authenticity
– Gift size prints are open edition prints, housed in a gift box and are signed by George Fivaz
– Printed on heavyweight archival Hahnemühle paper
– Limited edition of 50